Jobs in North Andover, MA
Staff Accountant - NEWCommercial Truck Driver - NEWManufacturing Specialists
|Location: North Andover, MA||Department: Accounting|
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Complete dashboard of previous day’s Accounts Receivable related activity.
- Prepare and post journal entries including accruals as needed.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and prepare supporting schedules.
- Analyze expense accounts as needed.
- Complete the weekly associate payroll and complete all payroll related reports.
- Serve as back-up for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position when needed.
- Maintain bank file for all companies.
- Reconcile Operating bank account and prepare cash journal entries.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable outstanding checks and bank account.
- Maintain and prepare monthly standard journal entries.
- Prepare medical and dental employee contribution schedules.
- Complete Workman Compensation schedule for journal entry.
- Review Maintenance Contracts and complete monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile prepaid expenses and complete monthly journal entries.
- Complete monthly Broker Commission calculations.
- Audit and post Accounts Receivable credit memos.
- Prepare Audit schedules and work with auditors at year-end.
- College education in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration coupled with 2 years’ of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in windows based Accounting Software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate consistent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Proven ability to be proactive, self-starter capable of adapting to rapidly changing priorities and performing in a fast-paced environment.
|Commercial Truck Driver|
|Location: North Andover, MA||Department: |
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Understand all safety rules and procedures and follow them at all times.
- Deliver all daily scheduled stops and make pick ups whenever necessary.
- Accurately load and unload material and product on trucks.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and record keeping.
- Must work professionally with customers and vendors.
- Availability to work overtime.
- Class A CDL.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of transportation experience.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment (electric pallet jacks or manual hand jacks).
- Forklift experience required.
- HACCP Certified through recognized authority and GFSI/SQF experience.
- Ability to carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate in English.
We currently seek experienced production workers for our Dry, Frozen and Bakery Departments. Position pay rates range from $14.00 to $18.50 per hour based on experience. We are currently looking for batch makers, set-up specialists, filling machine operators and material handlers. The right candidate will have strong production experience and equipment operation and/or set-up skills. We are also seeking those with a stable work history and an interest in contributing to BNJ’s success. Typically the work weeks are 50+ hours, so availability for overtime as well as schedule flexibility, is a position requirement. You would also be responsible for production-related recordkeeping. We have solid shift differentials that range from .75cents/hr. to 2:00/hr. and are looking to fill positions with start times that range from 4:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Position qualifications include at least 3 years of proven ability in a fast-paced manufacturing environment or related field.
Jobs in Ayer, MA
No positions available at this time