Last Updated: April 1, 2015
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information, including personal Information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect this information in several different ways including directly from you when you provide it to us on our Site and automatically as you navigate through the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
Information you provide to us on or through our Site may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site (including in order to request a registered user account), or through direct correspondence with us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Similar to many Web sites, Bake’n Joy may gather certain information automatically through the use of automatic data collection technologies. Such technologies may include cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Cookies are small files typically placed on the hard drive of your computer. Web beacons are small electronic files that may be contained in our Site pages and emails.
The information we collect automatically may include internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), site entry/exit pages, operating system, and date/time stamp.
How We Use Your Information
We may use this information in several different ways including to:
- improve and personalize our Site;
- analyze trends;
- administer the Site;
- track users’ movements around the Site;
- provide information and materials that you have requested;
- provide information and materials about our products and/or related materials, such as electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails;
- gather aggregate information about the Site user base as a whole;
- determine which e-mail messages were opened; and
- for other business purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose some or all of your information:
- with any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (collectively, “Affiliates”);
- in the event that we are acquired, merge with another entity or sell portions of our assets;
- to third party vendors who provide support to Bake’n Joy; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information to:
- comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to protect and defend our rights or property, and/or the rights or property of the visitors/users of our Site, or third parties.
Google Analytics is among the third party vendors to whom we may disclose your information. Please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about how Google may use your information and how you may be able to control the information sent to Google.
You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or otherwise provide any information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” setting. However, there is currently no industry standard regarding the meaning of “Do Not Track” and what, if anything, websites should do in response. As a result, we may not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
No company, including Bake’n Joy, can fully eliminate security risks. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from us, including via email, or the security of any links accessible from our Site. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of information also depends on you. If we have provided you with (or you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping such information confidential. Please do not share your username and password with anyone.
Notice to Visitors Outside of the United States
How to Contact Us